Monday, October 26, 2015

How to use basic Drop Shadow Techniques in Textual Art




I am so pumped about Graffiti right now. After watching this revolutionary video on basic boxes for creating alphabets, I am inspired. I have already written my own alphabet which I won't be showing off for awhile since I am still a total noob. Let me tell you though for a noob alphabet it looks badass. It looks so badass that I'm not posting it on Instagram

This video was my next step in my Textual Art exploration. I wish I could go back in time 15 years to when I was a kid and before all the cameras. I would have been creating mad alphabets and bombing this city (with words) senseless.

But I am old now and I have too many responsibilities to risk incarceration. I do some street art mind you but its either in abandoned places that are so full of graffiti already that it doesn't really matter anyways or with the property owner's permission. I recently did some graf on a buffed  fence that was about to be repainted lol. But it made for a good (well fun anyways) picture...

Plutonian Nyborg

Okay well this video was pretty basic (but important for noobs like me). But not as revolutionary as the previous one. Still learning about light source and shadowing as it applies to graffiti was useful. 

How to do Basic 3d in Graffiti 




How to do more Advanced 3D

 


Related Topics 

Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment