Mixed Media Adventurer, Cutesy Collagist, Artkeyologist. This is my fun behind-the-scenes Blog where I do not have to be grammatically correct and stuff. I have linked to my more professional Social Media on the Sidebar. This is just kind of a basic throw-up of what I am currently researching or working on.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Faux Metal Polymer Clay Beads
Saving this one for later. This woman is a brilliant artist. I enjoyed seeing her work but she just rambles on and on about her husband and a fish-tank. I was just in too much pain to decipher it today. But still absolutely brilliant work.
I will come back and watch it on a day when I have better concentration and patience. If you watch this tutorial you are going to need some patience but I think the effect is worth it. Still, I guess if I felt better it would be cool to learn about her life. I personally like to keep my rant videos all rant and my tutorial videos all tutorial but its okay I am not going to be a hater.
Labels:
Art Videos,
Polymer Clay,
Tutorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment