Mixed Media Adventurer, Cutesy Collagist, Artkeyologist. This is my fun behind-the-scenes Blog where I do not have to be grammatically correct and stuff. I have linked to my more professional Social Media on the Sidebar. This is just kind of a basic throw-up of what I am currently researching or working on.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Piece By Piece : San Francisco Graffiti Documentary
This was a great video. It is one of the best graffiti videos that I have seen on Youtube yet. It actually showed a lot of art and even guys spraying. Now I dont know how San Fran graffiti stacks up against the rest of the world. But this documentary was more about the art than the writer...although the writers played a big role too. But I wanted to see the pieces.
I don't think I will ever write but it is having a profound influence over my art right now.
I will try to get some more productive posts up soon... I will be discussing my social media optimization attempts soon. But right now getting ready for this show has taken up all my time. I am going to watch this while I price work.
More Graffiti Documentaries
Mike Giant Lecture
Robbo vs Banksy
Labels:
Documentary,
Graffiti,
Textual Art,
Video,
Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment