Dug Impossible

Mixed Media Adventurer, Cutesy Collagist, Artkeyologist. This is my fun behind-the-scenes Blog where I do not have to be grammatically correct and stuff. I have linked to my more professional Social Media on the Sidebar. This is just kind of a basic throw-up of what I am currently researching or working on.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

How to make Fizzy Powder




I saw this video and I am totally going to make some fizzy bombs or fizzy pops for my wife's next art show. I made bank today so I am getting ready for the next one. Same Bat Place same bat time. Two-peat baby!!

Related Topics

How to Clone Peppermint Patties
Posted by Bob Possible at 6:40 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Candy, Fizzy Powder, Instructional, Video, Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Painting Music

  • Painting Music Volume 2
  • Painting Music Volume 1

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2015 (23)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • How to make Psychedelic Canes for Polymer Clay
      • Polymer Clay Headquarters
      • How to make Polymer Clay Buttons and Carbochet's
      • Follow for Follow sucks Don't do it.
      • How to Skinner Blend Polymer Clay
      • Faux Metal Polymer Clay Beads
      • How to make Fizzy Powder
      • Peppermint Patty Copy Cat Candy Recipe
      • Piece By Piece : San Francisco Graffiti Documentary
      • Bas Rutten interviewing Shannon Lee
      • Gray - Shades Of... Full Album
    • ►  October (4)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.