This is a wicked awesome video on how to make blends with polymer clay. This is much better tutorial and the guy gets straight to the point. He made these beautiful butterflies out of polymer clay. Can't wait to start playing with these myself. I need to work on my social media too though. Its pretty crappy at the moment.
Mixed Media Adventurer, Cutesy Collagist, Artkeyologist. This is my fun behind-the-scenes Blog where I do not have to be grammatically correct and stuff. I have linked to my more professional Social Media on the Sidebar. This is just kind of a basic throw-up of what I am currently researching or working on.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
How to Skinner Blend Polymer Clay
This is a wicked awesome video on how to make blends with polymer clay. This is much better tutorial and the guy gets straight to the point. He made these beautiful butterflies out of polymer clay. Can't wait to start playing with these myself. I need to work on my social media too though. Its pretty crappy at the moment.
Labels:
Art Instruction,
Blending,
Polymer Clay,
Tutorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment